TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Terms. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website terms and conditions of use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance if you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site, the materials contained in this site are secured by revenant copyright and trademark law.
These terms govern your viewing and engagement with all sites that include ClickFunnel and Kajabi landing pages and Facebook Groups and pages. Your viewing and/or engagement with any of our sites constitutes your consent to these terms.
2. Confidentiality/Privacy. Because of the nature our work we do in our spaces, confidentiality and privacy is super important to us. We create and hold containers for you to share your personal stories, journeys, and experiences. Therefore, we would never use your personal, identifiable information publicly. We also expect that you do not share personal, identifiable information of others outside the container.
3. Copyright. The material on the sites is owned by Tatiana Dellepiane, LLC and is copyrighted and/or trademarked, as appropriated. You may view the content on our sites and comment or engage, when allowed. If the content has a button that allows it to be shared via social media or otherwise, then you may do so. Otherwise, you may not appropriate, copy, use, change or disseminate the content in any format. Under no circumstances may you use or appropriate our content for your business purposes. Your viewing or engaging with our sites gives you no rights beyond the right to view or engage with our sites in accordance with our Terms.
4. Self-Responsibility. You agree to take responsibility for your own well-being. This includes providing yourself with any additional support you need to process or integrate inner experiences that arise as a result of your participation in any of our programs or services.
5. Appropriate Behavior on our Sites: We intend to create spaces for mature, adult interactions and transformation. This requires the people who interact with our sites to own their projections, to avoid disparaging us or others in our spaces, and to take responsibility for how they show up on our sites. The difference between natural process of demonization which occurs as part of this work and disparagement is how we use the information.
6. Boundaries. We reserve the right to ask someone to leave a program, service or one of our sites, at our own discretion. Should you be asked to leave, you will be entitled to a cancellation of any balance owed. A refund may also be given, at our discretion, depending on the circumstances.
7. Disclaimer. Our sites are offered “as is” and we make no warranties, express or implied, about the content, availability, accuracy, or up to date-ness of the sites. We reserve the right to change or update the sites at any time, without notice, but we are under no obligation to do so.
8. Liability Waiver. You agree to waive any claims against us that may arise from your use of our sites; this includes a waiver of any claims or liability arising from any loss, any physical, psychological or emotional injury or any damage of any kind. If you feel using our sites causes you damage, you agree the appropriate remedy is to stop using the sites immediately.
9. Indemnification. If you use our sites in an inappropriate or unlawful way, you agree to compensate us for any damages you cause to others. To the fullest extent permitted, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including attorney fees and costs). Unlawful or inappropriate usage includes any usage that violates these Terms, our other policies or contracts, or any applicable law.
10.Refund and Cancellation Policy. We do not provide refunds for payments made for any of our products, services or programs. If you participate in a program or service under a payment plan, we do not cancel the balance owed once you have agreed to participate in the program or service. Under extreme circumstances, we may, at our sole discretion, alter this no cancellation/no refund policy. If you feel your situation is extreme and warrants such consideration, please contact [email protected].
11. Other Contracts With Us: If you participate in a program or service, you may be asked to sign an additional contract or liability waiver. If you do not sign the contract or liability waiver, you may not participate in the program or service. To the extent that these other contracts explicitly contradict a provision in these Terms, those other contracts with us will prevail. However, if those other contracts are silent as to a provision that is included in these Terms, the Terms will prevail as to that provision.
12. No Medical Advice or Diagnosis Given. Nothing on our sites should be construed as medical advice or diagnosis. Take a look at Disclaimer.
13. Severability. If a court of competent jurisdiction decides to strike some Terms as unenforceable, the remaining Terms will still be enforceable.
14. Governing Law. These Terms are governed by the Law of the State of New York. Any disputes shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the New York courts.
15. Future Changes. We may change the Terms from time to time with or without notice to you. You will become bound by the new Terms as soon as they are posted to one of our sites.
Breach: If you breach the Terms, we may do any of the following:
- Provide a warning to you that you have breached these Terms;
- Ban you from our Sites; or
- Take any other action that is just and legal.
Contact Information: If you have issues or questions concerning these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].
Effective date: 5/21/21